Welcome to the application page for the 2022 Profile for Success™ (PFS) Program. To apply to the 2022 PFS Program:
- Please make sure that you save your application after each session.
- Prior to submitting, make sure that your application is complete and you have uploaded:
- A 2-3 paragraph essay explaining how you qualify for PFS
- A list of the Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, English, Sociology and Psychology course (s) you have taken and/or are currently enrolled
- A DAT Report (if taken)
- A 500 word minimum essay that addresses the short essay questions
- A current resume or curriculum vitae
- Do not forget the following information is required for your application to be complete:
- Three letters of recommendation along with the applicant recommendation form (from each recommender).
Two letters should be from science instructors/ professors and the third can be from an individual of your choice.
Please complete the contact information in the Recommendation Section within the application.
Emails will automatically be sent out to your recommenders with the link to the Recommendation Form.
- Official college transcripts from each institution you have attended:
Transcripts should be sent electronically via a transcript service (eg: www.parchment.com or Credentials TranscriptsNetwork, etc.)
or mailed and received by March 1, 2022 to:
Profile for Success Program
The University of Michigan School of Dentistry
ATTN: PFS Program Coordinator
Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Room G226 Dental Building
1011 N. University Avenue Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1078
If you have issues completing the application, please contact Profile for Success Coordinator at email@example.com.
Applications must be completed with a time stamp later than March 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.